Age Proud Leeds - activities
We have produced a range of activities to reflect the key messages of the Age Proud Leeds campaign.
- Tell us one good thing about ageing - the process of growing older brings many positives - whether it’s more time, contentment, grandchildren - share your ‘good things’ with us.
- Celebrate an older person! - we want to celebrate the wealth and depth of contributions by older people. We invite you to celebrate an older person - it could be your gran, someone famous, a historic figure or even a fictional character!
- Ey up, is this ageist? Let us know if you see, or hear (or even do!) something that you think is ageist!
- Postcard to your future self We invite you to think about what life will be like for you when you're older and to write a message to your future self. You can do this activity whatever age you are
- Age Proud Quiz How much do you know about ageing and ageism? You can do the quiz yourself, and you can also download it (as a PDF) to use with colleagues, friends or in your community.
Wise Up To Ageism
Take part in our 90 minute online session aiming to raise awareness, encourage you to find out more, reflect and help you challenge ageism in your everyday life.