Age Proud Leeds - activities
We will add new activities throughout the Age Proud Leeds campaign.
- Tell us one good thing about ageing - the process of growing older brings many positives - whether it’s more time, contentment, grandchildren - share your ‘good things’ with us.
- Celebrate an older person! - we want to celebrate the wealth and depth of contributions by older people. We invite you to celebrate an older person - it could be your gran, someone famous, a historic figure or even a fictional character!
- Wise Up To Ageism - take part in our 90 minute online session aiming to raise awareness, encourage you to find out more, reflect and help you challenge ageism in your everyday life.
- Age Proud Quiz How much do you know about ageing and ageism? You can do the quiz yourself, and you can also download it (as a PDF) to use with colleagues, friends or in your community.
- Ey up, is this ageist? Let us know if you see, or hear (or even do!) something that you think is ageist!
- Postcard to your future self We invite you to think about what life will be like for you when you're older and to write a message to your future self. You can do this activity whatever age you are
We are also producing a range of Age Proud Leeds resources to support everyone involved in the campaign against age discrimination in Leeds.