Blogging Age Proud Leeds
We've produced a wide range of blogs during the Age Proud Leeds campaign, all focussed around our five key campaign messages.
Here they all are, in one list.
- Rights for Care Home Residents – 13.10.20
- Can anybody be ageist? – 6.10.20
- International Day of Older Persons 2020 – 30.09.20
- "A little burdensome": stigma and fear around dementia – 23.9.20
- Later: art and ageing – 22.9.20
- Learning inclusion – 1.9.20
- No Parade? No Carnival? No Pride?....Still proud! – 27.8.20
- Ageism in the LGBT+ sector: made for a Venn diagram? – 20.8.20
- Are we dyeing for ageism? – 18.08.20
Wise Up To Ageism Take part in our 90 minute online session aiming to raise awareness, encourage you to find out more, reflect and help you challenge ageism in your everyday life.