Get involved in Age Proud Leeds
Help us shift negative attitudes and age stereotypes by taking action:
- Experienced ageism? See the Resources section of our website for where to get help and support.
- Become an Age Friendly Ambassador for Leeds.
- Talk to people in your community or workplace - you can download useful resources and activities to spread the message and share with others
- Talk about Age Proud Leeds on social media - use #ageproudlds
- Tell us about anything you may have seen heard or even done, that you think may be ageist - Ey up, is this ageist?
- We invite you to write a Postcard to your future self , to think about what life will be like for you when you're older - you can do this activity whatever age you are now.
- Do you have something interesting to say about your experience of ageism? Get in touch if you would like to write a blog for us. (Email [email protected] ).
Look out for more ways to get involved in the campaign as it progresses and we explore each of the key messages.