And it's Goodnight from Jim
I'm Administration and Communications Officer for Time to Shine and I've worked for Leeds Older People's Forum for the best part of three years.
After careful consideration I've decided to leave Time to Shine to pursue professional growth and work opportunities.
Whilst I plan to continue doing communications work for charities, I'm an NCTJ-qualified journalist and will be taking some time to write and travel.
I often like to say that if a tree falls in a forest and no-one sends out a press release then, for all intents and purposes, it didn't happen.
Our comms have come a long way in the last three years. I'm proud of our achievements and the part I played to help us get where we are today:
• We have a newsletter with over 1,000 subscribers
• We use social media to talk about the third sector in Leeds and our Twitter account has over 2,000 followers
• Our website includes 100s of blog posts about our delivery partners and the important work they do
• Our Community Correspondents continue to cover events in Leeds
• We've received press coverage almost every month for the past three years
• Our media coverage includes appearances on Made in Leeds TV, ITV's Calendar and BBC's The One Show
• And I even got to write something for The Big Issue
I wish Time to Shine every continued success and wish you all the best for the future.