Become a delivery partner
Delivery partners are the organisations that deliver activities designed to tackle social isolation. As lead partner, Leeds Older People’s Forum contracts with the partners, laying out the details of everyone's role in the contract agreements.
There are no current funding opportunities.
Detailed information about our second round of commissioning, which closed in December 2017, is available here for reference only.
If you would still like to apply for Time to Shine funding, please consider the Small Funds project. The next round of funding will open toward the end of August 2019. Make sure you are signed up to receive our newsletter for monthly updates.
Priorities will be determined based on what we have learned so far from the Test and Learn approach.
We have developed processes that:
- Are fair, transparent and proportional
- Are simple
- Will provide us with the information needed for the project plan e.g. How many beneficiaries each partner will work with, a detailed budget for delivering their activity
- Will assure us that each partner can successfully deliver
Further to this, we aim to create processes that:
- Reflect the community development ethos of the project
- Support the Test and Learn criteria of the project
- Support the development of our members
- Are creative and innovative i.e. not a traditional grants or procurement process
- Are inclusive and encourage the meaningful engagement of older people
We are not looking for the most professionally written bid and do not encourage the use of external bid writers. As well as using written application forms our assessment panels meet with shortlisted projects so that bidders have a chance to talk about their ideas.
If you would like to talk to somebody about your application, Kaye Wilson, Funding Advice Worker, at Voluntary Action Leeds can be contacted on 0113 297 7920 or [email protected]. Kaye can offer 1:1 advice on what pots of money would best suit you as well as give advice on draft bids.
The results of a survey about the first round of commissioning can be found here.
We will continue to review our tendering process based on feedback from our delivery partners and project participants.
Learning Disability Community Development
Our Learning Disability tender is now closed. All information about the process is available here for reference.
Our Supported Wellbeing tender is now closed. All information about the process is available here for reference.
Please contact Rachel Koivunen if you have any questions about the above bids: [email protected]