Our evaluation and learning approach
Who do we learn from?
- Volunteer listeners who have helped us collect qualitative information about the experiences of older people who take part in Time to Shine funded projects.
- Time to Shine delivery partners with whom we meet regularly to hear their experiences of being part of the Time to Shine programme.
- Centre for Loneliness Studies is carrying out an evaluation of Time to Shine.
- ECORYS is responsible for the evaluation of the national Ageing Better programme and considers how the National Lottery Community Fund brings together learning at a programme level about themes.
Key learning themes
We have developed six key learning themes:-
- The importance of authentic co-production
- Strong and equal partnerships
- Flexible project design
- Person-centred approaches
- Trusted relationships
- Fostering true friendship
Reports from Ageing Better about the Test and Learn approach