Time to Shine update: May 2021
Here is a brief selection of our recent work, and what we expect to be doing next month...
We continue to work remotely, while supporting frontline practitioners in their Covid response and the preparation for the lifting of lockdown.
Among other activities, we have:
- delivered the April issue of Shine magazine
- worked with The Performance Ensemble and Leeds Museums to develop the Neighbourhood Networks social history project
- delivered a workshop ‘Anti-ageism activism for everyone’ as part of Stronger Together (the national co-production festival) to share our work on Age Proud Leeds.
- reviewed our plan to share learning, reflecting on the Covid-19 crisis
- organised a well attended event on restarting social groups for people living with dementia.
Among other activities during this month, we expect to:
- begin work with our newly appointed freelance evaluator for the Friendly Communities project
- work with our new freelance business development officer for the Age & Dementia Friendly business guide
- start planning for the Age Proud Leeds Festival, to take place in September -
- complete work on end of project reports
- work with Leeds Community Foundation to assess Intergenerational small funds applications
Time to Shine Programme Manager (Legacy)